Passing the Optometry Admission Test
The Optometry Admission Test, or OAT, is a test that must be taken by all students in US and Canadian optometry schools. It requires understanding of various scientific aspects of optometry, including chemistry, physics, biology, and quantitative reasoning. Here are a number of websites that provide important information about the OAT.
- What is OAT: A list of frequently asked questions about OAT.
- OAT Information: Complete information about the Optometrist Admission Test.
- OAT Facts: Important facts about the OAT, including requirements and contact details.
- About the OAT: A brief description of the OAT, with information on the areas of study as well as links to related websites.
- Prescription Eyeglasses: Site to featuring prescription lenses, frames, and designer glasses.
- OAT Summary: A summary of key information about the OAT.
- Studying for OAT: OAT study guide with information about scoring scale, question types, and others.
- OAT Sample Exams: A book that provides great tips to help students achieve high scores for the OAT.
- OAT Secrets: Study guide that reveals valuable secrets for the OAT.
- OAT Guide Book: A book that contains helpful information about the OAT, as well as practice materials and study tips.